- The Policy is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 4(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Personal Data You Provide : You provide us with the following information when you sign up to use our services –
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- Your Date of Birth
- Number of Members in your Family
- Your Food Preferences
- Your Primary Cuisine
- Your City of Residence
- Personal Data We Collect While Offering Our Services : In the course of offering our services, we also collect the following personal data, which helps us provide better services :
- When you use our App Features [Meal Planner, Foodles, Library, Shopping List etc.], we use the information shared by you to understand your preferences better and to possibly make recommendations that we think you might find more interesting or helpful.
- We also collect the content including messages you share on our Social Feed, Foodles, to understand your likes, preferences and to ensure that there has been no violation of the Community Guidelines, or any other law.
How We Use Personal Data : We use Personal Data You Provide as well as Personal Data We Collect While Offering Our Services :
- For providing our services to you;
- For providing customer support;
- To ensure that there has been no violation of the Community Guidelines or any law;
- To make dish, recipe or other related recommendations to you;
- To enable and facilitate communication between you and other users on Foodles;
- To send marketing and non-marketing notifications / communications to you To continuously update and improve our products and services
Third Party Data Sharing / Disclosure of Personal Data : We may disclose / share Personal Data you Provide as well as Personal Data We Collect While Offering Our Services to a third party in the following circumstances:
- If required for the purposes of dispute resolution, or in compliance with any law; and
- With our business partners for our own purposes such as cloud storage and marketing / advertising and data analytics, and for building additional features or services.
- For enabling new features and services either independently managed or facilitated through third party arrangements
Data Retention and Deletion : We retain Personal Data You Provide as well as Personal Data We Collect While Offering Our Services for as long as necessary for the purposes described above.
You may request for your account to be deleted at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon confirmation that your account has been deleted, the Personal Data You Provide is deleted from our servers within a period of 90 days, unless required to be stored by us due to legal or regulatory requirements or in connection with a complaint or dispute.
Updates to this Notice
AMIYAA reserves its right to change, edit, alter, amend, modify, review, revise or substitute this Policy with or without notice. By using the Application, you confirm that you have carefully read, understood and agree to be bound by this Policy including any change, modification or substitution made to the Policy from time to time. AMIYAA reserves its right to refuse services to any user who does not accept or violates the terms of this Policy.